juz wake up not long ago, cos SLP ard 5 plus.....
ben lai my supper should be a happy 1, but I got a big quarrel w my sis...
Don noe what she's thinking la... Making a big fuck in the hse in the middle of night...
Making mummy cried (bloody hell idiot)!!! arghs!!
Also make me scold *#0$%^#@!!%&*^#%, hai I long long time nv scold out this kind of language le... eeek...
shout out loud to:
sabby: thanks for listening to me, lucky u go hm early ah bo u will like the rest... hee!!
Jason: thanks for letting me to release my unhappiness on you, if I hit u too hard n kind of hurt U.. Sorry leh!!! U take care leh, I don wan to c u tml to come w a sicky face horz!! Take care...
Billy: where r u going?? Y every1 seems like knowing where u r going but not me... Sob sob!!
Sam: hey, gal take care leh... Hope 2 c u better tml!!!
to the rest who met up for supper: thanks for tolenting the whole night of all my nonsouse, I juz wanna to release some arghs.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment